BACTOHEMP It is a water soluble powder product based on bacillus and bacteria that live in symbiosis with the root of the plant. It is 100% ecological and suitable for use in organic farming.
COMPOSITIONCOMPOSITION: Seven families of Bacillus and Bacteria + Acophyllum Nodosum seaweed extract.
APPLICATION: Dissolve the content in 4 liters of water, or a teaspoon for 1 liter of water, and water the substrate to ensure that the bacteria attach to the root. It can be applied by immersion of root balls. Do not water the soil with bactericides or fungicides.
Adding BactoHemp to the substrate produces:
- Explosive root production, the greater the root development, the more growth and resistance to drought.
- Increases the number, size and weight of flowers and buds.
- Save costs in water, nutrients and labor.
- PROTECTS AGAINST harmful root fungi such as Fusarium, Phytophtora, Alternaria,…
- Avoid loss of plants in cuttings, transplants and seedbeds.
- It fixes atmospheric nitrogen in the substrate naturally, making it available to the plant, stimulating growth.
- It solubilizes non-soluble Phosphorus and Potassium from the substrate, producing greater flowering.
- It produces Cytokinins, Auxins and Gibberellins continuously, defenders and stimulators of growth and flowering.
- Improves Aero - Hydroponic crops keeping them healthy.
- Ideal for guerrilla and outdoor cultivation, it extracts the maximum of the nutrients present in the substrate or soil and reaches the water at greater depth.
- A single application per crop is effective throughout the life of the plant. In outdoor cultivation we can enhance the effect by repeating the treatment after 3 months.
- It is 100% Organic and certified for use in Organic Agriculture.
I did not imagine that it would give such good results. The flowers are huge!