COMPOSITION/INFORMATION ON INGREDIENTS
Bacteria-based solid compound.
Microbial strains contained:
Paenibacillus azotoformans, Bacillus coagulans, Bacillus pumilus and Sacharomyces cerevisiae
Amino acids of plant origin: 3%
Inert carriers soluble: 97% polysaccharides
CHARACTERISTICS AND MODE OF ACTION
BACTOBLOOM strains benefit plants by several mechanisms:
- They produce metabolic actives that stimulate plant growth and productivity.
- They produce metabolic actives that reduce stress caused by adverse environmental conditions and deleterious organisms.
- They reduce the slowing down of plant development and the accumulation of secondary metabolites (resins, organic acids, essences, etc.) during the flowering phase, allowing the plant to continue to be biologically active.
- Stimulate the growth of treated plants
- Promote the proliferation of life in the rhizosphere
- Increases the proliferation of secondary roots
- Improve soil structure and the uptake of available and unavailable nutrients
- The organic nutrients present in the formulation in turn stimulate the proliferation of the beneficial micro-organisms provided.
PLANTS COMPATIBLE WITH BACTOBLOOM
All cultivated plants, whether horticultural, ornamental or fruit plants, can be treated with the biopreparation.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
The product is formulated to be applied to the substrate by irrigation. Formulation prepared for
application to container-grown houseplants.
It is recommended to dissolve the contents of the little bottle in 4L of water, or one teaspoon in 1L of water, and
water the plant abundantly.
COMPATIBILITY WITH PLANT PROTECTION PRODUCTS AND FERTILISERS
It is a live microbial product, so co-treatment with pesticide active substances (bactericides and fungicides) is not recommended as they could be detrimental to the microbial strains contained in BACTOBLOOM.
Most common fertilisers are compatible with the product.
Stable for 18 months if stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Appearance: dark coloured powder with light granules
pH in water (1:5): 6
Dry matter: 97%
Relative density (H20=1) 0,7Kg/L
The product is used as a natural fertiliser for plants. The information in this document refers to the unaltered product, and according to the manufacturer's specifications; it is a guide for handling, use, processing and storage.