BACTOHEMP It is a water soluble powder product based on bacillus and bacteria that live in symbiosis with the root of the plant. It is 100% ecological and suitable for use in organic farming.
COMPOSITIONCOMPOSITION: Seven families of Bacillus and Bacteria + Acophyllum Nodosum seaweed extract.
APPLICATION: Dissolve the content in 4 liters of water, or a teaspoon for 1 liter of water, and water the substrate to ensure that the bacteria attach to the root. It can be applied by immersion of root balls. Do not water the soil with bactericides or fungicides.
Adding BactoHemp to the substrate produces:
– EXPLOSIVE ROOT PRODUCTIONThe more root development, the more growth and resistance to drought.
– INCREASES QUANTITY, SIZE AND WEIGHT of flowers and buds. - SAVE COSTS in water, nutrients and labour.
– PROTECTS AGAINST FUNGI root pests such as Fusarium, Phytophtora, Alternaria,...
– AVOIDS PLANT LOSS on cuttings, transplants and seedlings.
– NATURALLY FIXES ATMOSPHERIC NITROGEN IN THE SUBSTRATEThe plant will be able to use it to stimulate growth.
– SOLUBILISES PHOSPHORUS AND INSOLUBLE POTASSIUM of the substrate, leading to increased flowering.
– PRODUCES CYTOKININS, AUXINS AND GIBBERELLINS continuously, defenders and stimulators of growth and flowering.
– IMPROVING AERO-HYDROPONIC CULTIVATION keeping them healthy.
– IDEAL FOR GUERRILLA AND OUTDOOR CULTIVATIONThe water is extracted from the soil, extracts the maximum of nutrients present in the substrate or soil and reaches deeper into the water.
– ONE APPLICATION PER CROPis effective throughout the life of the plant. In outdoor cultivation we can enhance the effect by repeating the treatment after 3 months.
- EN 100% ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY and certified for use in organic farming.
Keep out of the reach of children and away from food and drink. Store in a cool, dry place, avoid direct sunlight.