COMPOSITION/INFORMATION ON INGREDIENTS
Inoculant based on a mixture of microorganisms (Mycorrhizae and Rhizobacteria), formulated in tablets for easy application to the soil. The microorganisms contained in the product have NOT been genetically modified.
Microbial strains contained:
- Mycorrhizal fungi (300 total spores/g): Septoglomus deserticola, Funneliformis mosseae, Rhizophagus irregularis and Claroideoglomus etunicatum.
- Rhizobacteria: 5×108 total cfu/g-2×109 total cfu/compressed: Bacillus megaterium, Bacillus altitudinis, Bacillus licheniformis and Bacillus subtilis.
Excipients for compression: 10%
Microbial Carrier (Silicates): 25
Amino acids, humic acids and organic fertiliser: 10%
PLANTS COMPATIBLE WITH BACTOHEMP TABLETS
Most cultivated plants, whether horticultural, fruit or ornamental, are compatible with the use of the product.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
The product is designed for application during transplanting into large containers or field (planting hole), placing the tablet close to the roots of the plant at the following rate:
- Nurseries and large potted plants: 1 TAB per plant
- Vegetables direct sown and/or transplanted: 1 TAB per plant
- Fruit and other woody trees: 1-2 TABS per tree
For better inoculation, it is recommended: Water after feeding the tablets
COMPATIBILITY WITH PLANT PROTECTION PRODUCTS AND FERTILISERS
It is a live microbial product and therefore the use of pesticides (bactericides and fungicides) is discouraged as they could be harmful to the microbial strains contained in the tablets.
Stable for 18 months if stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
pH in water (1:5): 7
Dry matter: 97%